For the past 50 years, APLIX has continuously invested in developing
various processes utilizing new technologies.
Today, APLIX allocates 7% of its sales to advanced technologies.
For the manufacturing of its self-gripping fasteners, APLIX has developed various technologies and know-how that apply to textiles, plastics and
- Special Strap Fabrication
- Lamination and Branding
- Converting and Die-Cut shapes
- Ultrasonic Welding
- Injection / Plastic Extrusion
- Yarn Texturizing / Twisting
- Weaving (narrow tapes and wide fabrics)
- Knitting (narrow tapes and wide fabrics)
- Heat Setting